|Lesson 15 Page 5
(1) There are five main Judgments in the Bible.
(2) Two Judgments are past; three are yet in the future.
(3) The first Judgment occurred in the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve sinned and the judgment of death was passed upon the whole human race.
(4) Death meant both physical, which is a separation of soul and body, and spiritual, which is separation of the soul from God.
(5) The second Judgment was when God laid upon Christ, the sins of us all at Calvary, and now all who come to God through Christ, stand in Christ's righteousness, and are brought back into fellowship with God.
(6) The third Judgment is for believers and is called, "The Judgment Seat of Christ." Here all Christians will be judged for their lives and works after they became a Christian. All our works will be tried by fire.
(7) Only the works of gold (anything done for God's glory); silver (anything done for the redemption of souls); precious stones (anything done to help yourself or others to become better Christians) will with stand the test of fire.
(8) The Judgment of the nations takes place after the Tribulation period, and this judgment is on how the nations have treated the Jews.
(9) The Great White Throne is the judgment of unbelievers and takes place after the 1,000 years millennial reign of Christ on this earth.
(10) Only those whose names are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life will take part in the Great White Throne Judgment. Their final end is eternity in Hell.